Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pinhole camera results...!!!


As i finished the first roll of my pinhole camera i was very eager to see the results of the exposures. I didn't have much idea about the timing that i have allowed for each snap. I guess it was something around 5 sec for day light and 1 min to 5 min during the night time. 
A single film role of 35mm size with which usually we take around 36 snaps will come upto 50 snaps in my Pinhole camera since i have sized it for 24x24 frame size. 
Actually i lost around 20 frames in that 50 due to over exposure or dull exposure. But the remaning snaps were very interesting and some of the best snaps are uploaded below.

1.
My room. I took this snap during night time.


2.
It is taken in my home.  It seems like the light painted the roof with rainbow pattern.


3.
Its my Laptop.


4.
Its me in my room in hostel. I just kept my Pimhole camera over the books bundle and allowed it for 3 min exposure. Then i closed the shutter. We can't find the moving traces of myself since it was nightlight and long time exposure.


5.
Its our hostel Terrace....


6.
Light post and the hanger in terrace....


7.
Its the view that faces the open area and the railway track behind our hostel....


Finally i feel and hope that i learned and attained some basic qualifications of a fine interested Photographer by doing things like this.  And i like to do more in future too.... Its really a nice experience as i mentions in my earlier post....  see u again....

0 comments: