Sunday, July 24, 2011

Just out of boring evening

I really felt very bored on that evening. Didn't know what to do. Then I borrowed the Tripod from my friend and I wanted to do some photography. After long back I took some snaps like this. I always feel the fun when I have my camera loaded with batteries. Its always better to have your camera ready so that you won't miss to take few snaps when you feel like doing it.

I always think no engineering graduate who do photography as hobby or just for fun should have missed capturing their keyboard atleast for once. I have whole lot of images of keyboards.
 This is my little cute friend. I named him Marley. He actually likes to pose for a Portrait anytime.
 One more for Marley.
I didn't have a Soft box this time. I feel should spend some more time on this snap next time.

0 comments: